AntiGravity Batteries are the Lithium-ion batteries which weigh just a little as a feather, built with the groundbreaking RE-START Technology so that you won’t ever get stranded with a dead battery again.
With no quality compromise for motorcycle like Harley Davidson, you can get this battery at an affordable price, and the investment on the battery is worth it. It turns on your vehicle instantly, irrespective of the temperature, and heat conditions.
The charge saving technique it has, is the cherry on the top of the cake.
The dimensions of this battery are:
Length = 5.9 inches,
Width = 3.38 inches,
Height = 5.19 inches.
Weight = 2.99 pounds.
AntiGravity AG-ATX-12-HD-RS Features
- Light Weight: This battery is generally light in weight and is made of lithium ion acid. It works in any condition irrespective of the surrounding temperatures, if you notice any abnormal raise.
- Perfect fit, Long term experience: This battery just fits fine in any quad battery relocation kit and works fine. As per the users experience, it is reliable and strong. The longevity of the battery just makes this product much more special.
- Extra set of electrodes: The extra set of positive/negative electrodes provided, allows you to separate the accessory cables from the functional cables needed to ride the bike.
- Charge saver: This battery has the capability of shutting itself down. This saves enough charge and you can travel in any low traffic areas happily. So, no more worrying about the battery being dead!
- More cranking power: The battery has enough power to crank, ie., 480 Cranking Amps, so that it can handle any high compression engine.
Anti-Gravity AG-ATX-12-HD-RS FAQ
Is there any way to block one of the terminals? the tray for my 2016 vrscdx and don’t want to risk grounding the battery.
Generally, The battery comes with the terminal covers. So, not peeling them off stops the risk of such a thing.
If you had already removed the caps, no worries! You can block a terminal by insulating with rubber or silicone sealant or any non-conductive material.
Will this battery work in a polaris sportsman 400 2005 model?
Yes! As the battery is smaller and lighter than most of the lead acid batteries, it does work on your vehicle. Just make sure that your terminals are compatible with this battery or not.
Does my battery need to be charged prior installation?
The battery on delivery should arrive with 13.5V. If yes, there is no need for you to charge it prior to use. Else, you should charge the battery using a lithium battery charger (specified).
Are there bolts included for the battery?
Yes! The hardware is pre-installed with good bolts and special nuts of rich quality. Foaming under the nuts when you find more than one terminal, helps the bolt to get started in the nut.
What are the batteries required and what is the Vehicle Service Type?
One lithium ion battery is all needed to run this battery. Coming to the vehicle service type, it needs turing.
Overall, this product is reliable and worth the price you keep on it. The best part is that this battery can be restored easily. It has a greater cranking power than most of the batteries available on the market and is light in weight, fits in the compartment easily. If you ever want to invest on a good battery, here it is!
AntiGravity Batteries AG-ATX-12-HD-RS Battery
Anti Gravity Batteries are the Lithium-ion batteries which weigh just a little as a feather, built with the groundbreaking RE-START Technology so that you won’t ever get stranded with a dead battery again.
Product Brand: Anti-Gravity Batteries
Product In-Stock: https://schema.org/OutOfStock